Security Information Analyst specializing in certification and accreditation process. Skilled in the design, creation, and management of large systems of documentation to support the C&A process execution. Particular expertise related to information assurance and security projects related to software, networks and systems development to common criteria or with FISMA or DIACAP certification and accreditation as a requirement.
- CISSP with more than 20 years of senior level certification and accreditation process execution and successes.
- Senior level documentation management and technical writing experience, primarily for software and systems development in secure environments and / or highly regulated industries.
- Deep domain knowledge and extensive experience with DITSCAP, DIACAP, and Common Criteria process execution.
- Excellent knowledge of taxonomies, information architectures and records management.
- Skilled at using various enterprise content management systems such as SharePoint, Documentum and Stellent / Oracle and quick to learn new ones.
- Development and management of complex and highly structured systems of documentation to support various Department of Defense evaluations, including statutory and regulatory information requirements for milestone reviews.
- Development and execution of test and evaluation plans from contractual, functional and security requirements. Deliver test reports during software development as well as during design reviews, development test and evaluation, and verification and validation.
- Extremely familiar with Department of Defense and Food and Drug Administration regulatory and security requirements. Skilled at interpreting and applying complex defense acquisition contractual and regulatory language.
- Management of all project and program deliverables to contractual and compliance information customers.
- Excellent understanding of various process models for software and systems development. In depth experience in developing and administering processes for management of requirements, quality assurance and configuration management.
Master of Library & Information Science, Federal Information Policy. University of Texas at Austin.
Bachelor of Business Administration Information Systems, Databases and File Structures. University of Texas at San Antonio.
CERTIFICATION & SPECIAL TRAINING:
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP). Certification number: 345125
Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) by Carnegie Mellon’s Software Engineering Institute. Various training focused on Level III maturity level, but some Level IV activities.
Active Department of Defense “Secret” security clearance. Native born US citizen.
Society for Technical Communication (STC) Sr. Member and SIG Leader.